we ventured down the coast yesterday to escape the heat and enjoy some ocean breeze. the kids were stoked, might have been because new sand toys. we don't live that far from the beach and this is going to sound crazy, but we've maybe been to the beach 4-5 times since the kids were born. YIKES! trying to make a point to venture out more. i think they are ready to go back now actually, so we will be planning another trip soon!
I recently discovered a new subscription box and I have to say I am in love. A box delivered to your door with beautiful pieces of jewelry to wear until you have decided you want to send them back and switch-out for new jewelry.
Hello Rocksbox!! A monthly jewelry subscription that delivers a cute little package to your home with 3 beautiful pieces of jewelry to wear on loan, when finished you can either purchase 1 or all of these pieces at a 20 percent discount just for being a member.
I love how easy it was too. Simply sign up for an account, fill out their style survey- which is always fun. The lovely stylists then curate a box based off of your survey and send it to you. This is what I needed! I am so bad at investing in nice jewelry or even buying it for that matter. So this will be great to help build my collection or even just add some freshness as I need it and then decide if I want o change it up. Especially because it's only $19 per month to enjoy some beautiful designer jewelry.
Want to give it a try?? Use the code antlersandrosesxoxo to get your first month of Rocksbox free!! Kind of amazing right!? Can't wait to share what I received in my first box... And I am excited for future boxes to come!!
1) Produce wash. After heading to the local farmers market or grocery, bathe your fruits and veggies in a bowl of water with a drop or two of lemon oil to remove harmful bacteria and chemical residue.
2) Get your skin ready for summer with a lemon body scrub by mixing 1/4 cup of coconut oil and 1/4 cups of sugar with 8 drops of lemon. *Lemon is photosensitive and should be applied 12 or more hours before going out into the sun.
3) Add 1-2 drops of lemon oil to your glass of water, Ningxia Red or iced tea for a refreshing drink that also helps energize you and supports a healthy digestive and immune system.
4) Help clarify skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes by adding lemon to your favorite natural nighttime moisturizer. *Lemon is photosensitive and should be applied 12 or more hours before going out into the sun.
5) Add lemon oil to your favorite dessert or mixed drink recipe to boost the flavor and add a touch of d-limonene, a beneficial nutrient believed to help support a healthy immune system.