3.08.2013

a little crush...

 I am joining a fun link up and  sharing a few of my Blog Crushes, hosted by the Lovely Living in Yellow.  Not gonna lie, this is so hard to not just list 100's of amazing blogs for days beyond days. So many that offer such great content with each post that they share. I tend to follow lots and I am always finding new ones everyday! So here are just a few (in no particular order) of my blog crushes; blogs who capture me everyday with their amazing words, always so real and inspire me on this little blog of mine.





JustLove.ly
JustLove.ly
Heather, well she is gorgeous & AMAZEBALLS! Her drive to a do all she does is truly inspiring! She is such a down to earth chick and always gives it straight! If I ever mosey on up to her parts of Oregon, we will definitely be getting drinks and taking a trip to Target!

Kimmie, well she's beyond beautiful and such an amazing Mama! I always feel like I am chatting over a cup of coffee when I am reading her blog. Such a sweet genuine human being!


A Fox & A Wolf
A Fox & A Wolf
I can say wholeheartedly, that Ashley is probably one of closest friends! We literally text each other EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! I always know that if I have a question, whether it pertains to life or blog related, she always has the right answer. She has a heart of gold and pure beauty inside and out. I feel so lucky to not only have her as my blog friend, but also a friend in real life!!
For the Love of...
A classy, beautiful mama. I love her design aesthetic and fashion forward outfits. Her confidence is amazing and contagious! 

CARA LOREN
Cara Loren
I kind of want to take a walk in her shoes... LITERALLY! I have fashion-heart-palpitations every time she posts a new outfit. And her little guy's outfits are to die for!! 

 photo Ains-newad01.jpg
Such a genuine blogger. She writes straight from the heart and each post conveys raw emotion. I have followed her since the beginning of my blogging career, and has been such an inspiration. 

Go check out these amazing blogs. I promise they do not disappoint!! And you will fall in love with them as much as I have.
{Photos c/o each blog}

1 comment:

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips