Beauty Must Haves by antlersandrosesblog featuring a creme eyeliner
- Nivea Creme // I remember my mom always using this when I was little. I use it everyday on my face, especially before I put any make up on.
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation // I just got this literally last week (I have been using Neutrogena foundation for years) This has the most amazing coverage and super light! I LOVE it!! So glad that I went out on a limb to try it! Will now be getting this until it's no longer made!
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Stick // This concealer is also a new purchase and I also love it as much as the foundation! Completely covers my DARK under eye circles and has a nice smooth finish!
- Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher // This is a great make up setter. Very light and translucent like it says.
- CoverGirl Eye Shadow Eye Enhancer Palette // I always gravitate towards very neutral colors for eye shadows. Unless I am going out for a special occasion where I might add a fun pop of color (usually a bright MAC color). Other wise soft browns are my go to colors.
- e.l.f. Creme Eye Liner // You really can't go wrong with this liner. I get it in a dark black and just apply a nice thin line to my upper lids. I have used the MAC Liquid Liner for years and needed a quick liner fix, this one at $3 is a winner.
- Revlon PhotoReady Sculpting Blush Palette // So if you couldn't tell, I kind of love the PhotoReady line from Revlon! I just recently started wearing blush. I loved this palette because with the highlighter and contouring shades as well.
- the Balm Mary Lou Manizer // I got a sample of this in my Birchbox a few months back, and bought the actual product with in about 10 minutes of trying it! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's a great cheek and eye highlighter. Plus it can be used alone as an eye shadow. I wish I could just roll in a big bowl of it I love it that much!!
- CoverGirl Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara // Lash Blast is always my go to mascara. I used the orange tube FOREVER! I just love how it wears and creates great lash volume! My favorite mascara of all time!