4.22.2013

playlist // my current jams


Confession: I still purchase CDs.
Most of my music listening is done in the car, hence the reason I still buy them. Although I think my car has some shnazzy way of downloading music, but ain't no body got time for that!
I don't have one particular favorite music type, it ranges from all music genres. I really have to love the artist as a whole before I ever commit to buying their album too. It takes me a few weeks before I cave and make the purchase. If it has an amazing playlist and has nothing to do with Justin Bieber, then I am sold!




*Note: Some of these albums are explicit, and I only listen to on Kid-Free car rides or I don't listen to the inappropriate songs with them in tow *

What are you listening to right now?? Do you have any of these albums on repeat as well?? I would love to here what's on your playlist.

Also not listed above, I am DIGGIN' Robin Thicke's new song Blurred Lines which you can watch/listen to here. Debated on whether or not to post the video (the clean version) here, but didn't want anyone to get their britches twisted! But seriously, it's pretty amazing and will have you thinking "Justin Who??" Oh yes, I just went there!

2 comments:

  1. haha. you are the exact opposite of my 2 girls. the play list "must have" JB on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not up on current music (I spend most of my time trying to teach myself 60s tunes on the uke or with Explosions in the Sky on at work for some background noise) but I heard "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons on the radio a few weeks ago and was blown away. I am a sucker for bluegrass influence and big collectives.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips