7.31.2013

currently



Reading. I have been reading It Starts with Food this past week. Not getting through it as fast as I would like, but I have enjoyed and learned a lot from what I have read. It has been a real eye opener too, explaining things you don't ever really think about when it comes to foods. Why we have cravings to certain foods instead of others and great tips to get your body to a healthy, functioning point that you can successfully maintain as a lifestyle. Actually, starting tomorrow I am doing their Whole30 Program in which I completely change the way I eat for 30 days. Kind of scary right??! At first when I said yes to a lovely Instagram friend, I was like "What the heck did I just commit too?!" But now after reading and talking with the "Support Group" she gathered, I know that I will have no problem completing the full 30 days- and maybe longer.

Listening to. Robin Thicke's new album Blurred Lines. This is the first album that I have listened to in a long time and have loved every single song!! Every song has a catchy beat and makes you want to boogie! If you don't have it, go get it!

Thinking about. What I am going to do with myself once my kids go to school. I know I still have a few years, but I know it will be here in a blink of an eye. I am eager to get back into a salon, an environment I have missed so much since having kids. Although I feel like I need to brush up on a lot of things, so many new techniques, color lines, cuts, etc. have come about in the past 4 or so years. I would definitely feel like a newbie fresh out of beauty school again! But then I also want to grow my photography "business". I truly love it and its something I know I will do forever. I just started rebranding it and gearing in a direction that I feel fully represents me as a photographer. And while I am fully aware that I can do both hair and the photography, I don't want to lose sight of my ultimate passion- being a mom. I guess that's why I am glad I still have a few years to think this all through.

Watching. One word- DEXTER!

Bummed out on. My poor little guy has been teething pretty bad this past week. I think it's those pesky molars. He hasn't been his happy-go-lucky-self and falls asleep at the drop of a hat. Yesterday was the calm in the "teething storm". He seemed to be feeling better and running 100 mph as usual. Teething is no fun!

Loving. A new clothing line that I found on Instagram. So Worth Loving. Their powerful message of love you who are, you are worth it, follow your dreams- truly inspiring. I have 2 of their shirts and love how they feel when I wear them and how I feel when I wear them. Can't wait to grab a few more.

This Currently prompt was inspired from Dani at Sometimes Sweet Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips