6.29.2014

summer time vibes

'Good Vibes Only' keychain
Summer List
Sunsets at the beach
Fireworks with family and friends on the 4th
Backyard Remodel
Picnics with the littles
Adopt some chicks
Plant more succulents
Read a good book (and finish it)
Work on my tan (whether it's a fake one or not)
Swim lessons for the kids
Work on some crafty projects
Browse farmers markets
Date nights with my husband
Rock out to Train (can't wait)

I'm sure I could make a never ending list. Whatever we do, we will enjoy it 110%!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great list to me! I especially love the adopting chicks part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I absolutely love everything about this post! And this summer check list is great :)

    www.bellevieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips