6.19.2013

currently

Reading. At the moment I am not reading anything. I am finding it hard to pick up a book and finish it! I did start reading The Fault in Our Stars a few weeks back. I only made it through the first 3 (or maybe 4) chapters so far, but I am really enjoying it. Lately I feel like making time to read is another chore that I just don't want to make time for. I am hoping to wash away that thinking and pick it up so I can finish.

Listening To. So I decided the other day that my summer jam is Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. Every time it comes on I crank it and do that crazy dance you do when you're driving by yourself, and then you realize you aren't in the car by yourself and your hubby is shooting you that crazy "what the hell are you doing" glare. It happens quite often...

           

Feeling Thankful. I am really thankful for all that my husband does for our family. Sometimes I don't think I tell him that enough. He has to get up at the butt-crack of dawn every morning and doesn't get home until an hour before the kids bedtime. Sometimes it drives me nuts, but then I think I could totally have it worse and that I am so very thankful for the long hours he puts in to provide for our family. I am so grateful that I can stay home every day to raise our kids and tend to household duties. And also make sure that he comes home to a nice cooked meal everyday... Well most days at least.

Thinking About. Goals and dreams that I have for myself. This past week I have really become inspired to buckle down and make those goals come to life. I know that they might not all be successful in the long run, but I will never know if I don't pursue them and find out what they offer me. We will see how it goes...

Eating. I just scarfed down a peanut butter sandwich. NO SHAME!

Watching. At the moment my TV is black as I type this. But once I am done I will continue watching Million Dollar Listing New York. All those GORG apartments and lofts, make me so wish I was in New York! Also obsessed with The Real Housewives of Orange County and New Jersey, I am such a sucker for stupid reality shows. They are like never ending train wrecks that you just can't stop watching!! And on a side note since we are on the topic of Reality TV, am I the only one who is bored with this season of the Bachelorette??! I mean, where the heck is all the crazy drama?? I am giving it one more week before I delete it off my DVR. Oh and Dexter starts soon!! Cue giddy dance!

Bummed Out On. I am a little bummed at the lack of energy that I have. I can't seem to get myself going, especially since I am running after 2 munchkins all day. I just got some Instant Energy B-12 supplements that I am going to start taking to see if that helps. I had the B-12 shot a few weeks back and it really helped me for quite awhile. The supplement packs are a tad more affordable than the shot, if they work great and if not then I will just resort back to the shot.

Loving. The stage the kids are at right now. Everyday is a new adventure with them. Always coming up with new games, sayings, etc. I find myself laughing all day at my daughter's dialogue, and wonder how they heck she knows what she is saying. She tells me all about her dinosaurs and what they eat, then we talk about outer space and it's so far away, and then how she loves bugs because they are her best friends. Seriously my days are always filled with some sort of entertainment with these 2 goobers!

*Found this Currently Prompt from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to read that other people like junky reality TV too. :) I'm a sucker for keeping up with the kardashians and the bachelor/bachelorette/b. pad. I completely agree Des's season is really boring. I hate it because she seems so sweet, but it's too much time to waste when it's not entreating.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips