6.15.2012

Welcome!

So here it is...My little Bloggie! 
         I am hoping to use this blog as a way to journel my way through Mommyhood. The ups and downs,happy and sad moments, and all the funny things that fall in between.  

      For example,  how I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out how to put watered down juice into a juice box...Why you ask?... Because for some reason, to a 2 year old, juice tastes better out of a box than it does a sippy cup. And since juice boxes are more of a treat in this house, I thought I would try and out smart my 2 year old by refilling it with water-juice to try and appease her wanting of MORE JUICE! And as I become so pleased in my juice box refilling efforts, it only ends in failure! My 2 year old obviously knows the difference! But all efforts were not wasted... Luckily for me, my 1 year will pretty much drink what ever is in a box, for the simple fact there is a straw involed!

   I am not the best with words or writing, so bare with me as this all comes together. I will also share some of the fun activities, crafts, lots of other things I am always throwing myself into.

So with that all said, I hope you enjoy all that I have to share.  Some of you might even relate and have that feeling of, "I am so glad that I am not the only one!" 

XOXO
Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips