I am here...
I have been a little slow to posting this week.
Internet was down for a bit, so I kind of took advantage of that time to do nothing but be mom.
Now finding it hard to get back into the swing of things.
In a Funk.
But it's Friday, the end to this week of funk and on to a new brighter one.
Found a lot of fun reads this week! One of which actually had me in tears because it spoke to exactly what I was feeling and was so on point.
So here they are in no particular order!
- Cat & Cow Shari from Meow & Moo is one of my lovely Instagram Ladies that I follow, I guess you could call her an Insta-Friend. She finally too a big leap into the blogging world and start up her own blog. So excited for her!!
- How to Curl Your Hair with a Flat Iron Kimmie from Sugar & Dots whipped up this tutorial on how to curl your hair with a flat iron. Brought me back to my salon days... Super fun to do, and you don't have to have long hair either!
- Letter to Self Sylvia from Sweet Pea Sylvie No words...Just read...
- 5 Tips for Finding Vintage Decor Items Ashley from The Shine Project gives some great tips for finding those amazing vintage pieces to decorate your home with. From estate sales to those cute little antique shops, unique pieces and don't be scared to update or refinish pieces.
- My Child is an Old Lady Bre from Peacoats & Plaid had her daughter do a super cute guest post...HAHA well not really but it's a super cute post. I think I might do this with my kiddies too Bre!
There you have it. Hope you enjoy them!!
Were there any posts that you liked this week?? Please share! I love finding new reads!
I have a fun post coming to the blog on Monday!!
A little "What I Wore" outfit + A giveaway from a really cool company!!
Can't wait to share!