6.05.2015

rocksbox


 I recently discovered a new subscription box and I have to say I am in love. A box delivered to your door with beautiful pieces of jewelry to wear until you have decided you want to send them back and switch-out for new jewelry. 



Hello Rocksbox!! A monthly jewelry subscription that delivers a cute little package to your home with 3 beautiful pieces of jewelry to wear on loan, when finished you can either purchase 1 or all of these pieces at a 20 percent discount just for being a member.

I love how easy it was too. Simply sign up  for an account, fill out their style survey- which is always fun. The lovely stylists then curate a box based off of your survey and send it to you. This is what I needed! I am so bad at investing in nice jewelry or even buying it for that matter. So this will be great to help build my collection or even just add some freshness as I need it and then decide if I want o change it up. Especially because it's only $19 per month to enjoy some beautiful designer jewelry. 

Want to give it a try?? Use the code antlersandrosesxoxo to get your first month of Rocksbox free!! Kind of amazing right!? Can't wait to share what I received in my first box... And I am excited for future boxes to come!!





Gorjana /
Alma Cuff


Jules Smith /
Delicate Pavé Circle Ring in Gold


Moon & Lola /
Marseilles Necklace






1 comment:

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips