Lemon Essential Oil Uses:
1) Produce wash. After heading to the local farmers market or grocery, bathe your fruits and veggies in a bowl of water with a drop or two of lemon oil to remove harmful bacteria and chemical residue.
2) Get your skin ready for summer with a lemon body scrub by mixing 1/4 cup of coconut oil and 1/4 cups of sugar with 8 drops of lemon. *Lemon is photosensitive and should be applied 12 or more hours before going out into the sun.
3) Add 1-2 drops of lemon oil to your glass of water, Ningxia Red or iced tea for a refreshing drink that also helps energize you and supports a healthy digestive and immune system.
4) Help clarify skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes by adding lemon to your favorite natural nighttime moisturizer. *Lemon is photosensitive and should be applied 12 or more hours before going out into the sun.
5) Add lemon oil to your favorite dessert or mixed drink recipe to boost the flavor and add a touch of d-limonene, a beneficial nutrient believed to help support a healthy immune system.