7.28.2012

{DIY} Elastic Dispenser

Ok, this is kind of a no brainer. 
I have been trying FOREVER to find a way to organize my elastic I use to make my headbands, but also functional at the same time. 
I figured this might help someone who was in the same predicament as me. 
PREDICAMENT SOLVED!
Plus, who doesn't LOVE using mason jars... 
(If you don't, then this isn't for you then and you are missing out on the mason jar GREATNESS!)


Materials:
Mason Jars (I used the small 6 oz jars)
Heavy Duty Puncher
Sandpaper
So basically, you're going to punch a hole....See I told you, NO BRAINER!
I punched it a few times just to make the hole a tad bigger.
Then sand the top and bottom, to remove any sharp pokies.

I then wound the elastic around my hand, placed in jar and BOOM! 
Kinda cute Right!?
I am thinking I should paint the tops or add some fun paper to SASS it up a little.

*If you are looking for Skinny Elastic, check out Bitsy Bands. They have TONS of fun colors and 
different styles of elastic. Plus they are reasonably priced and ship fast!*





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was so proud of myself to actually make it! LOL It's only been sitting on my table for a few weeks GLARING at me! haha

      Delete
  2. HOW GREAT!!!! I'm a new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. If you can, stop by and follow me :) I look forward to reading more!!

    xo,
    Kristin

    http://sevenone2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristin!! I just started following your Blog yesterday! So glad you found mine through the GFC Blog Hop!!! I look forward to following you!
      Heidi

      Delete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips