7.18.2012

{Kiddie Activities} Makeshift Sandbox

Last weekend my husband's family got together for their First Family Reunion. Family from all over and all ages! I was asked to help out with the kids games and activites. We did some visor decorating and Minute to Win It. 
I thought that we should probably have something to keep the little ones entertained through out the entire reunion, while not decorating visors or beating the clock. 

What you will need:
Under-Bed Storage Container ($8 at Target)
1 50lb bag of sandbox sand ($5 at Lowes)
Fun sand toys (I raided the $1 section at Target and grabbed a few buckets)

I doubled it up knowing there were going to be a few little guys, so there was enough space of everyone.
It was a hit!  Hours of FUN for about $20. 

I brought it all home afterwards and let my kiddos have some fun yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips