7.30.2012

{RECIPE} Yummy Pancakes

Wanted to make pancakes for breakfast, but I had run out of sugar!! YIKES!!
Now what?... 
Decided to do a little experimenting, and a lot of praying that what ever I whipped up would be edible!
To my surprise, my NEW pancakes actually turned out great. I even got the Hubby's approval (so you know they are good!)

Cinnamon Delight Pancakes

Ingredients

1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp cinnamon
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk (I used Almond Milk)
3 tbsp butter (melted)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

In a medium bowl, mix all your dry ingredients together. Add your milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter and mix until you have no more lumps. On a greased pan set to medium heat, spoon out about 1/4 cup at a time. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Makes about 12 pancakes

We enjoyed ours with some sweet Agave Syrup!
I will definitely be making these again!!
ENJOY


6 comments:

  1. pinned these! always looking for new pancake recipes for saturday mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I had a hard time saying no to just one! Hope you enjoy them as much as my family did!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE using Almond Milk in cooking! Doesn't it give the best flavor?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I love it!! I use it in EVERYTHING!! Have you tried using it when making Homemade Ranch Dressing!? DELICIOUS!!

      Delete
  3. Yummy, love cinnamon in pancakes! I've never tried almond milk. Thanks for following me, I have followed back. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been an almond milk user for about 2 years now, and I use it in EVERYTHING!! I love it!
      You're welcome for the follow and thank you for the follow!!
      Hope you have a great day and an awesome week!
      Heidi

      Delete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips