9.20.2012

{Thankful Thursday} So Many Things...

This Thursday I am thankful for a lot of things...
Kind of hard to narrow it down
to just one thing in particular...
  1. I am thankful that my Hubs' Grandma's surgery went smoothly and she is recovering very fast!
  2. I am thankful for my Mom & Sister for watching my munchkins while I have been working this month, it has really helped me out a lot!
  3. I am thankful for Nap time... for just that 1 1/2 window I can just sit and breath with no worries...I should probably take advantage of nap time and actually do something productive, but it's so rare when they actually nap at the same time!!!
  4. I am thankful for my rice cooker! It does amazing things and is amazingly fast!! Used it to cook quinoa for the first time and it was YUMMERS!
  5. I am thankful for caffeine lately. It helps on those lagging mornings when I can't seem to get into gear!
  6. Lastly, I am thankful for all the amazing Doctors and Nurses who are taking care of my Aunt Bev while she is in the hospital. She has a lot going on with her right now, but she is in good spirits and looking at everything in a positive light, despite the circumstances she is face with now. I pray that they continue to work their magic and she can go home soon!
I also want to share an app that I have been using lately that goes with this Thankful theme...
I love it!
It has an alarm that you can set to remind you every day, which is wonderful because I can 
never remember. It also has cute little bullet icons to choose from too, who does like cute bullets!?
It's a nice way to unwind at the end of the day, with a little reminder to take time to appreciate everything
that goes on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips