10.22.2012

Adventures of a Newly 26 Year Old

So it's official... 4 more years until the BIG 3-0!
YIKES!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves though... I still would like to enjoy my 20's.
This weekend my mom, who is the most AWESOME GiGI, took the kids for the weekend so the Hubs and I could spend some time together. I can not thank her enough. This was our first weekend alone, no kids, in...uh...hmmm... 3 years.
We needed it!
Lucky for us, we live on the beautiful Central Coast of California, so we didn't have to venture far.
We traveled up the coast to San Simeon and enjoyed so yummy food on the beach. We actually had normal conversations, and laughed our butts off!
We definitely need to do this more often.






Instagram Photos




























Thank you to everyone who made this weekend special!! I was blessed with so many wonderful wishes and AMAZING gifts!!!

                                                                                                              

Linking up to


Also congrats to 
She is the Lucky winner of the 

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Looks like a really fun, relaxing way to spend your 26th year on the planet :)

    Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Such a beautiful day for a celebration. Happy Birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from the link up. I love your blog and how you've displayed your photos here. Just gorgeous! So glad you had a weekend together! Three years is a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Lindsay!! We had a great time, and you're right...3 years is a long time, too long in fact!
      Heidi

      Delete
  4. Happy HAPPY 26th!! I am on the other end of 25, almost 24 ;) I am glad you and your hubs had such a great weekend - I love central coast!

    PS - I nominated you for a Liebster! check it out here :)

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips