10.24.2012

Currently...Week 3

Currently I am...

Worrying about not getting the kids' Halloween costumes done in time for, well, Halloween. I think I finally settled on what each of them will be, now just a matter of getting them together. Heading out to pick up everything I will need and hoping I don't change my mind!

Listening nothing at the moment. TV going in the background and kids are in bed. Kind of a quiet house......

Wishing for a lot of things. But with out going in to much detail (because I don't like to get political), I am wishing that the country votes this upcoming election. Every vote counts. Who ever you vote for, just vote! (And vote smart!)

Observing life as it whizzes by me. I swear I can't seem to keep up with it. My kid are shooting up like bean poles, no longer babies! I was actually informed by my nearly 3 year old that she is no longer a baby! REALLY!!!!! She could have been easier on my, so blunt! Gaaash!

Considering...... Don't really know where to go with this one. Uhhh... Stuck.... Considering I probably should have thought about things I am considering for this part of the post....


HK

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the politics! Hard to post on the blog but also hard to keep completely quiet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I found you via the link up. I cant wait to read more! New follower here.

    Abby
    Everyday with Hazel Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three year olds are not babies?? Whaaaaa? I will probably fall over the day Kale informs me he is no longer a baby.

    'Considering' was a hard theme this week. What was I thinking when I came up with that one??

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips