10.16.2012

{Tuesday Threads} Baby Shower Attire


So I had the pleasure of going to a Baby Shower for a good friend this last Sunday!! 
Of course days before "What the heck do I wear!?" ran across my mind!!
Is there really a "dress code" for a baby shower....IS THERE!!!???
I threw this outfit together, in hoping that it might look somewhat acceptable. 
I have to say, I think it kinda ROCKS!!

I decided to get back into making these fun Polyvore Boards again!! If you follow me on Pinterest, I have quite a few outfits I have made on Polyvore.

Outfit Of The Day
Target Outfit + Steven Madden Bag




                                                                                                                    

I also want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to my 100th GFC follower!!!
Big Thanks to 
Go check out her Cute Bloggie!!!

11 comments:

  1. cute baby shower outfit!! and i love how it is all under $200, awesome outfit at an awesome price and the majority of it from target, sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! It's crazy to see it all out on paper, I didn't realize it was that much, but also thought it was pretty sweet to be under $200 for a COMPLETE outfit!! SCORE!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!! Thanks for the shout out Heidi!





    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too....So much that I bought it in black too, and I can't stop thinking about the teal one.... ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the bomber jacket! And totally following you on Pinterest now. :-)

    Stef @ Miss Jo and Co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! I actually had to make a special trip back to get it because I just couldn't stop thinking about it! lol

      Delete
  5. I love your baby shower outfit! I try to avoid baby showers at this point in my life though. All my friends are having kids, but I don't want to catch the preggo bug :D I don't have enough time to sleep as is, maybe in 3 years :D Congrats on your 100th GFC follower!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hear ya...I proceed with caution when it comes to baby showers...That Shower Water is tainted! lol I just now finally started to get a normal sleeping pattern after no sleep for 3 years!! Got to love the lil ones!
      And thank you!! I love seeing those numbers climb!

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit! The edginess of the leather jacket is right on!
    Happy to be your 111th follower! :)

    Marissa
    www.shabbychicandcheap.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips