8.01.2012

{Coming SOON} Launching Etsy Shop


I am so excited to announce this!! I am FINALLY getting my etsy shop underway... 


YES, I know, I should have had it up MONTHS ago. But well, life got busy, and my 2 little munchkins came first. But I think I have found a balance between Mommyhood and getting this started.
I was thinking that I needed to have HUNDREDS of items to get my shop open or I would fail, but I took a little dose of reality...This will be a work in progress and I will always be adding things as I make them and think them up. Right now I have my headbands, which range from Newborn to Adult sizes. They are simple and fun with a touch of SASSINESS!
I have most recently started dabbling in jewelry making, and I am having TONS of fun! So in time I will be adding jewelry to the shop as well. 
I will keep you posted on my GRAND OPENING date...I am shooting for some time next week, in hopes that everything gets posted and set up like I want (I  hated being a perfectionist sometimes!)
I hope you will join me in this exciting adventure, cause I can't wait to share it with you all!!



2 comments:

  1. Love your creations and I can't wait to support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much for your SWEET words!! I can't wait to get it open!! I am hoping this week! Wanted to get it finalized today, but had a sick little one :( I will post as soon as it's ready for business!!
      XOXO
      Heidi

      Delete

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips