8.02.2012

{THANKFUL THURSDAY} Mom, I Love You

Guess what today is!? 
Thankful Thursday. 
For my new followers, every Thursday, I pick something that I am Thankful for.
I have to warn you, today I am going to get a little EMOTIONAL on you!
(Be prepared!)
I don't think words will ever be able to express how THANKFUL I am to have such an AMAZING Mom! NO, amazing isn't any where close to what I am try to say... INCREDIBLE, BEAUTIFUL, HARD WORKING, SELFLESS, LOVING, TO INFINITY & BEYOND!!
The list can really go on and on!!
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always looked up to my Mom. She was such an inspiration to me then (as she is now). I didn't want to grow up to be a Doctor or a Teacher, I wanted to grow up and be my MOM!
Her motivation for LIFE is out of this world. She encountered a few bumps in the road, but she over came each one and didn't let anything or anyone stand in her way!

When ever I am having a crazy mom day, I always think that my mom did it all by herself. 3 kids, full time job and she kept going (Insert 2 marriages along the way, but that's a whole other post) ! 
I guess that means she has DOUBLE the awesomeness of being a mom! 


Not only is she my MOM, she has been a great FRIEND! We talk every morning, talk about how the muchkins slept the night before, what our plans are for the day, what's for dinner, and most recently, how many cups of coffee we have had since our phone call started! I can talk to her about anything and know that she is always there to listen. Her words are always encouraging and uplifting when the they are most needed. 
As if being a great mom wasn't enough, she is an even more AMAZING GiGi to my Munchkins! When you become a Parent, you are blown away by how much LOVE you have for these little beings. I think the same goes for becoming a GRANDPARENT. Her eyes light up when ever she sees the little ones. She has a perma-smile on for hours. And they return their love to her 100 times over! (I constantly get asked where GiGi is or let's go to GiGi's house!) Witnessing this makes my heart so happy and full of love!

Ok so I could go on for days and days... Really I could!
I just thought I would share how GRATEFUL and THANKFUL I am to have such an AMAZING (I think I overused this word), and LOVING woman who I get to call MOM everyday!
XOXO
PS. Mom if you are reading this (which I know you are) I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments!!

Blogging tips